Drink driving solicitors in Birmingham
Drink Driving Solicitors in Birmingham
Where is Birmingham Magistrates' Court?
Address: Birmingham Magistrates' Court, Victoria Law Courts, Corporation Street, Birmingham, B4 6QA
Birmingham Magistrates' Court contact details;
Birmingham Magistrates' Court Facilities
- This is a listed building and therefore access may be restricted. Disabled Access is available via Newton Street.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome at this court.
- The building has a portable hearing enhancement system available by prior arrangement.
- Lifts are available in this building to access the first and second floors.
- Public toilets are available on all floors
- Refreshments are available. Light snacks/sandwiches.
- This court has interview room facilities.
- Baby changing facilities are located in the disabled toilets on the ground and first floors.
- A quiet room for prayer or contemplation is available located on Ground Level
- Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement).
Birmingham Magistrates' Court Parking
There are no parking facilities at this building, however paid off site parking is available 2 minutes from the venue on Dalton Street, B4 7LX. You can also use the Parkopedia Website to find local car parks.
The closest car parks are;
- Londonderry House NCP
- NCP High Street
- Snow Hill NCP
- B4 Parking
Clients we've represented at Birmingham Magistrates' Court in 2022
2022 has been a record breaking year for M.A.J Law, both in terms of case victories and court appearances. The team at M.A.J Law are very familiar with Bristol Magistrates' Court, having dealt with countless cases there over the years.
Different police stations have slightly different ways of doing things. Some police stations are known for their thorough and diligent approach to police procedures, whilst others are known for cutting corners. Please remember that the police must comply with statutory provisions and PACE Codes of Practice when processing a drink driving suspect. We would be pleased to discuss the individual police station that you with you and the concerns we might have.
If you are required to attend Birmingham Magistrates' Court, you were probably taken to one of the following police stations;
- Perry Bar Police Station
- Holford Drive Police Station
- Harborne Police Station
Your time spent in police custody is very important. We would always advise talking to us about the evidential procedures in police custody. We will be able to explain in straightforward terms whether you have a defence to the allegation. To learn more about drink driving defences, please see our case studies.
Please remember that all our initial advice is free of charge.
Who are M.A.J Law?
M.A.J Law are a specialist team of driving defence solicitors. We represent clients charged with all motoring offences including drink driving, drug driving, failing to provide and speeding. Many of our cases are won on technical points of procedure.
You will no doubt be extremely worried about your first court hearing at Bristol Magistrates' Court. Our drink driving team would be pleased to discuss your options in detail. We can also confirm our fixed fee pricing structure with you.
Birmingham Magistrates' Court Testimonials